long time no blog

boy, it has been a while since our last post! it sure has been a busy month. emmit has been growing leaps & bounds! his ability to grasp concepts sure has taken off too! it's funny to me how he can understand what i say or ask him to do but can barely spit out the words for it. today was a difficult day, probably because we have all been sick, but generally speaking emmit is such a joy to me & i count it a great privilege to spend my time caring for him & teaching him, esp about the things of our great God. if all my son ever grasped was to love, serve, & honor God with all his heart, soul, strength & mind, my time here on this earth with him would be worth every minute.

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

  The Coons

June 10, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Very cute slideshow! That little man is growing up so fast!