And so it begins...

I decided to start potty training Emmit this week. He's 18 months now & it sure does seem that he knows what he's doing when he does "it". Yesterday he did a #2 on the potty:) I was thrilled & a bit surprised that he did it after only the second time sitting on the pot. Well, today was quite the different story. Since Mitch missed Emmit's great milestone yesterday morning & since he was still home this morning after Emmit ate breakfast I asked him if he wanted to hang around to experience Emmit's, well, you know, poo-pooing (I know, kind of gross, but only a parent could understand:). So, after Emmit sat there for about 5 minutes brushing his teeth & goofing off he wanted to get off. I helped him off of let him run around bare bottomed so I could run to the next room & get a diaper. The next thing I heard was "CARISSA!!!" I looked around the corned & found Emmit standing there doing a #1 & a #2 right on the floor!!! Needless to say, Mitch DID get to experience this great milestone of Emmit's, in a round about sort of really gross way. I thought it was absolutely hilarious, even though I had to clean it up.

Day #1

Day #3 I think he's regressed a bit, don't you?

0 comments: