Rub-a-dub-dub Mr. Rhino's in the tub!!!



Kids really do do the funniest things...many of which, unfortunately, are too inappropriate for this blog:) I can't tell the whole story of this picture, but to make a long story very short...Emmit ended up climbing into the bath tub the other day, fully clothed & he dragged Mr. Rhino with him. They both got absolutely soaked! Mr. Rhino needed a bath anyways but I would've preferred it to be in the washing machine.

Emmit just turned 14 months Saturday. He's got 7 teeth now. Figured out that his refusal to eat hasn't been my cooking (my husband would argue against that) but teething. I can't believe how much he's changed since his 1st birthday. It seems as though he's doing something new everyday! He started babbling a few weeks ago, right out of the blue. Mitch has been teaching him to run (it's a riot to watch) which has made my days quite busy...THANKS HONEY. Emmit also started walking backwards. He's quite the character. I'll try to get a few more videos on this thing. The problem is I only have 2 hands. He's an accident waiting to happen. I think he had about 4-5 bruises on his face/head by the time we got home from our trip to Ohio.



Well, here's a video of the Little Guy wandering around in the kitchen with a wisk. He loves kitchen utensils. We play this game, "I'm gonna get you", all the time. He thinks it's hilarious:) Notice how fast he's getting!

2 comments:

  danamydannyaaronanna

December 14, 2007 at 5:02 PM

i about fell off my chair laughing and i kinda' peed myself (that' will happen to you, too, after you have more kids)

my boys did that and i have yet for anna to do it.

and i like your haircut!!!!

  mitchandcarissa

December 14, 2007 at 8:30 PM

too late, already happens!!!