Like mommy like son...unfortunately


My girlfriend Jessica posted on her blog about a month ago how she found her 17 mo old son eating their dogs dog food. I commented that I used to eat dog bones when I was a kid (not even a toddler...I was old enough to know better!) & I turned out ok. A few days ago Emmit pushes open the bathroom door...and what did he have in his hand? Mickey's dentabone!!! And he was even chewing a piece of it in his mouth...uuuhhhggg! I have no earthly idea why in the world the child liked the thing (found him chewing on it just a short while before that). If it tasted anything like it smelled...yuk! Not that I tasted it or anything...honestly!

2 comments:

  danamydannyaaronanna

December 3, 2007 at 5:59 PM

LOL!!! i think its a kid thing. anna just got over thaat a couple months ago. too cute! b keep sharing the stories!!!

  nic

December 12, 2007 at 12:42 PM

just found your blog-how fun!